I am available for part-time, interim, or virtual CIO/CTO opportunities with a focus on business development via technology.
A part-time Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Chief Digital Officer gives your business access to an experienced, high-level executive who can bring business and technology leadership to your organization without the cost and commitment associated with hiring full-time employees. For some small- and medium-sized businesses, hiring a full-time CIO/CTO is not an option financially. However, not having senior executive technology leadership, adds significant risk to your business as all companies will need to become digital companies in the next few years. Outsourcing this role provides a cost-effective alternative for businesses that need expertise to drive IT vision and strategy without the significant costs and will help ensure you are on the right path technologically.
A CIO/CTO is a technologist, a leader, and a diplomat. They wade through various scenarios, products, and options to come up with what will work for you, your organization, and your business. The CIO/CTO must have vision, creativity, communication skills, and problem-solving abilities. They must be a team player, able to manage and mentor other leaders, and create strong relationships with stakeholders.
I will bring more than just information, experience, and skills to your company. I will help set the technology roadmap that your organization can build on for years to come.
I will provide a full suite of technology executive consulting services including:
- Review of the technology organization (and if needed helping to fix it)
- Review of platforms, systems, and software selections
- Review of customer-facing websites and applications
- Increase the efficiency of your technology development team by optimizing development practices and methodologies
- Enhance business development via technology (vision, innovation, and driving of revenue)
- Increase profits by optimizing spending, resource utilization, and efficiency reviews
- Due diligence, acquisition, or audit support
- Coaching and management support to all levels of technology team members
- Advisor to CIO, CTO, CEO, or Board of Directors
- Interviewing and hiring support
- Communication support, bridging the gap between the business and technology
As a third-party CIO/CTO/CDO, I can analyze your business as an investor or auditor would, and advise as needed in preparation for a due diligence, acquisition, or audit. I will fill as much of the CIO/CTO/CDO role as needed for as long as necessary to assure your organization’s success.
Please connect with me through the Contact Form to schedule a free one-hour consultation.